Today’s ground-station is typically an array of devices, LCD monitors, LCD goggles, video recording devices, antenna trackers. These devices all have to be powered, and interconnected with audio/video connections.
The PowerBox simplifies the cable mess, and provides clean, redundant, distributed power. Its video buffer ensures that each of the connected devices receives a clean PAL/NTSC signal, with correct video level specifications. For video sources which are slightly out of spec, an internal trimmer allows the level to be corrected.
Each of the DC power jacks contains a heavy-duty LC filter, to ensure that each A/V device receives clean, glitch-free power. A resettable fuse, and reverse-polarity protection protects against the occasional wiring mishap.
An internal low voltage alarm automatically senses the potential of the connected power source(s) and sets an appropriate alarm threshold, giving you plenty of time to land before the dreaded black screen kicks in.
All FatShark and ImmersionRC ground-based equipment uses standard 3.5mm 4-pole jacks for video/stereo-audio connections. No more cumbersome RCA/Phono connectors!
- Twin Redundant power inputs
- 4 filtered power outputs
- Fused input, reverse polarity protection
- 4 buffered A/V outputs
- Standard 3.5mm 4-Pole jacks, used on all FatShark/ImmersionRC equipment
- Low-battery detect, on each redundant power input
- Audible Alarm for low battery
- Adjustable video gain, correct for out-of-spec receivers
- Dimensions: 85 x 74 x 23mm
- Weight: 120 g
- Power Requirements: 6-12v, 250mA max.
1 x 30cm 3.5mm -> phono female cable
1 x DC power cable, terminated in wire ends
- Model: 3801030
- Shipping Weight: 0.25kg
Current Reviews: 0