DJI Phantom 2 RTF Quadcopter with Customised Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal
You must tick the gimbal box in order to receive a Zenmuse. If not, you will just receive the Phantom 2.
The DJI Phantom 2 is an evolution of the Phantom. It comes completely ready to fly and supports FPV and Aerial Photography.
- Built-in high capacity, intelligent 5200mAh battery for longer flight time - up to 25 minutes
- Features a customised H3-2D gimbal that is simple to fit. Its stability ensures high quality footage and the camera's pitch can be controlled from the transmitter.
- Can-bus expansion module for function expansion - this can be used for an iOSD or 2.4G Datalink
- Upgrading to FPV is easy - an AV output and video-downlink power cables are already installed
- The intergrated Naza V2 and GPS offers position holding, altitude lock and stable hovering
- Auto return to home and landing feature
- Intelligent orientation control means that 'forward' is always the direction the nose faced at takeoff and Home Lock mode makes 'forward' always where the Phantom 2 took off from. These settings can be adjusted to suit your needs.
- An advanced power management system monitors power capacity and voltage. If the power drops below safe levels the Phantom 2 will land automatically.
- Easy battery replacement
- Pre-balanced, self-tightening propellers enhance safety and reduce any jello effect.
The following table outlines the difference between the Phantom v1, the Phantom 2 and the Phantom 2 Vision: