DJI Phantom 2 RTF Quadcopter with Customised Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal
You must tick the gimbal box in order to receive a Zenmuse. If not, you will just receive the Phantom 2.
The DJI Phantom 2 is an evolution of the Phantom. It comes completely ready to fly and supports FPV and Aerial Photography.
- Built-in high capacity, intelligent 5200mAh battery for longer flight time - up to 25 minutes
- Features a customised H3-3D gimbal that is simple to fit. Its stability ensures high quality footage and the camera's pitch can be controlled from the transmitter.
- Can-bus expansion module for function expansion - this can be used for an iOSD or 2.4G Datalink
- Upgrading to FPV is easy - an AV output and video-downlink power cables are already installed
- The integrated Naza V2 and GPS offers position holding, altitude lock and stable hovering
- Auto return to home and landing feature
- Intelligent orientation control means that 'forward' is always the direction the nose faced at takeoff and Home Lock mode makes 'forward' always where the Phantom 2 took off from. These settings can be adjusted to suit your needs.
- An advanced power management system monitors power capacity and voltage. If the power drops below safe levels the Phantom 2 will land automatically.
- Easy battery replacement
- Pre-balanced, self-tightening propellers enhance safety and reduce any jello effect.
The Zenmuse H3-3D adds a third dimension to the already fantastic Zenmuse gimbal making it a 3-axis, high performance gimbal.
As before it is:
- Compatible with almost all DJI flight control system
- Brushless gimbal: brushless gimbals are more beneficial than gimbals that use servos as there are no gears, no notchiness and therefore they produce a much smoother picture.
The H3-3D is designed to work with the GoPro 3 and 3+ (Black and Silver). It is highly precise to a degree of ±0.08° meaning you can achieve fantastic, smooth footage that can be used for anything from film and TV to cinematography. That shot you've always wanted to be able to get will be easily achievable.
The gimbal is plug and play, so it's easy to install.
It is compatible with the:
- A2, Wookong-M, Naza-M V1, Naza-M V2 and Phantom multirotor flight controllers. (Naza-M V1 and Phantom V1 users will need the Naza-M V2 PMU)
- Ace One Wookong-H and Naza-H helicopter flight controllers.
The independent IMU is easy to install and provedes precise attitude data and improved control accuracy.
- 3-Axis gimbal
- Aluminium alloy body - makes the gimbal lightweight; only 168g
- Brushless motors
- Built-in IMU module
- State of the art Zenmuse algorithms mean the H3-3D provides pixel level stabilisation
- Input power: 3s-6S Lipo (12V-26V)
- Dimensions: 97mm x 95mm x 73mm
- Controlled angle accuracy: tilt/roll: ±0.02°, yaw:±0.03°
- Tilt axis control: -130 ~ +45°
FCC, CE and RoHS approved.
See the full instruction manual for more information.
The following table outlines the difference between the Phantom v1, the Phantom 2 and the Phantom 2 Vision: