The ImmersionRC Duo5800 finally makes 5.8GHz A/V links affordable. Compatible with our 25mW, 100mW, and 600mW 5.8GHz transmitters, the Duo5800 provides a high quality video link, which co-exists with adjacent 2.4GHz R/C transmitters.
The higher video bandwidth, when compared with 2.4GHz systems, provides a high quality video image.
The standard 3.5mm 4-pole jacks combine video and stereo audio in one simple connection. These are compatible with all FatShark/ImmersionRC equipment, and greatly reduce ground-station ‘clutter’. (Combine with the ImmersionRC Power Box to increase the number of A/V outputs to 5!)
Cables terminated in the 4-pole jacks are available in various lengths to interconnect equipment.
Two buffered A/V outputs are supplied. These can be used for video and audio outputs or to plug into an EzAntenna Tracker.
An audible low-battery alarm provides plenty of warning before a ground-station battery is drained. Programmable for auto-detection of LiPo packs, or a user-defined voltage level.
- A/V receiver with diversity antenna inputs
- Sensitive receivers (-90dBm)
- SMA antenna connectors, compatible with standard 5.8GHz antennas (omni or directional)
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
- Audible Low-battery alarm
- Weight: 200 grams
- Size: 80 x 100 x 23mm
- Input voltage range: 6 – 12V at 500 mA (3s Lipo Ideal)
- Model: 3401003
- Shipping Weight: 0.25kg
Current Reviews: 0