DJI Inspire 2
- Brand: DJI
- Product Code: 4301608
- Availability: Discontinued
- Ex Tax: £2,291.67
DJI INSPIRE 2 CAMERA DRONE
DJI Inspire 2 is the latest stunning new camera drone from DJI.
The Inspire 1 was a revelation. It was the first filmmaking drone in the world to integrate an HD video transmission system, 360° rotating gimbal and a 4K camera, as well as the simplicity of app control. The launches of the Zenmuse X5 and X5R cameras further cemented the Inspire as a critical tool for filmmakers around the globe.
The Inspire 2 takes everything that was good about the Inspire 1 and improves it. An all-new image processing system records at up to 5.2K in CinemaDNG RAW, Apple ProRes and more. It goes from 0 to 50mph (80kph) in just 4 seconds and hits a maximum speed of 67mph (108kph) and has a max descent speed of 9m/s for unheard of speed and agility in an aircraft this size. A dual battery system prolongs the DJI Inspire 2 flight time to a maximum of 27 minutes (with an X4S), while self-heating technology allows it to fly even in low temperatures.
FlightAutonomy has been revised and developed specifically for the Inspire 2, providing two directions of obstacle avoidance and sensor redundancy. Increased intelligence adds multiple intelligent flight modes, including Spotlight Pro, giving even single pilots the ability to create complex, dramatic shots. An upgraded video transmission system is now capable of dual signal frequency and dual channel, streaming video from an onboard FPV camera and the main camera simultaneously, for better pilot and camera operator collaboration. The DJI Inspire 2 is a truly stunning new camera drone.
- All new image processing system - record at up to 5.2K in CinemaDNG RAW, Apple ProRes and more
- High speed - From 0 to 50mph (80kmh) in 5 seconds, with a maximum speed of 58mph (94kmh), which is unheard of speed and agility for an aircraft of this size
- Dual battery system - prolonged flight time of up to 27 minutes (with an X4S)
- Dual direction obstacle avoidance - flight autonomy specifically for the Inspire 2 provides this obstacle avoidance up to 30 meters ahead and sensor redundancy
- Increased intelligence - more intelligent flight modes than ever before, including Spotlight Pro
- Integrated FPV camera - dual signal frequency and dual channel, to stream video from the FPV camera and the chosen filming camera simultaneously
SpecificationsWeight: 3290g (including 2 batteries, without gimbal and camera)
Max Takeoff Weight: 4000g
Max Wind Speed Resistance: 10m/s
Max Flight Time: Up to 27 minutes (with Zenmuse X4S)
Max Transmitting Distance: 2.4GHz: 2.2 miles/3.5km (CE)
5.8GHz: 1.2 miles/2km (CE)
Video Outputs: USB, HDMI (for use with FPV goggles)