DJI Phantom 4 Camera Drone
- Brand: DJI
- Product Code: 4301541
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £915.83
DJI Phantom 4With FREE Backpack!
The DJI Phantom 4 is the latest and greatest addition to the DJI Phantom drone series. This ready to fly, fully integrated quadcopter is faster, more agile and more intelligent than previous Phantoms, but remains perfectly suitable for a wide range of pilots. This includes novices right through to experienced pilots looking to advance their aerial photography/videography activities. The DJI Phantom 4 boasts a range of exciting and advanced technologies that make flying and shooting high-quality footage easy and fun.
The DJI Phantom 4 comes with an array of fantastic features. Key amongst these are Return To Home, a long-range radio control and FPV video downlink, a high-quality 4K camera mounted on a 3-axis stabilised gimbal and the DJI GO app which gives you total control over flight and camera settings.
DJI Phantom 4 Features
- Aerodynamic Design - the Phantom 4 boasts a magnesium core that increases the stiffness and rigidity of the aircraft whilst ensuring the quadcopter is as lightweight as possible. The fully integrated design also focuses on bringing the center of gravity closer to the level of the propellers which hugely improves agility, responsiveness and stability. This is all encased in a smooth and sleek, aerodynamically efficient shell.
- Sense and Avoid - the Phantom 4 has a forward Obstacle Sensing System which allows it to detect objects in its way. It will then react in a particular way depending on the selected mode. In Normal Mode, if the Phantom 4 sees an obstacle coming close, it will stop and hover. In TapFly, ActiveTrack and Smart Return to Home modes the Phantom 4 will avoid the obstacle or hover to avoid a collision whilst giving you warnings that keep you up to date with what the Phantom is doing. The front facing sensors are combined with the downward Vision Positioning Module which contains dual cameras and dual ultrasonic sensors that offer five times more positioning accuracy that previous models. This also allows you to fly with positional stability indoors without a GPS signal.
- Fly With Tap - in TapFly mode just double tap the screen of the DJI app to send the Phantom 4 in that direction, maintaining course, altitude and speed. The Obstacle Sensing System and the Smart Return to Home features ensure this can be done with confidence for an easy and safe flight whilst the pilot focuses on the camera footage.
- Visual Tracking - the Phantom 4 ActiveTrack will follow a subject automatically, without the subject wearing a GPS band or having the remote control with them.
- Sport Mode - putting the Phantom 4 in Sport mode makes it more responsive and incredibly fast!
- 28 Minute Flight Time - the advanced propulsion system and integrated, streamlined design, combined with a high-capacity 5350mAh LiPo battery gives the Phantom 4 up to 28 minutes flight time.
- 4K High Performance Cameraand 3-Axis Gimbal - the Phantom 4 camera will shoot 4K video at 30 frames per second, and full HD 1080p video at 120 frames per second, for smooth slow motion. With the advanced gimbal there is no unwanted vibration or movement, allowing you to capture fluid, professional looking footage even in difficult conditions. The 94 degree field of view lens has 36% reduced distortion and 56% less chromatic aberration when compared with the Phantom 3. The hyperfocal length is one meter which allows the pilot to get close to objects whilst keeping them in focus. The camera will capture 12 megapixel photos and supports Adobe DNG RAW for professional post production capabilities. All photos and videos are stored on a MicroSD card (16GB MicroSD card is included) There are also lens profiles built straight into Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Extra Redundancy - the Phantom 4 contains dual Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs) which constantly check and compare the data the quadcopter is receiving, so ensuring accurate control and stability.
- Push and Release Propellers - new propeller mounts securely attach the propellers with just a push and twist. This mechanism allows the propeller to withstand many hours of flight and extreme forces.
Phantom 4 Specifications
|Weight (Including Battery)||1380 g|
|Max Ascent Speed||6 m/s (Sport mode)|
|Max Descent Speed||4 m/s (Sport mode)|
|Max Speed||44 m/s (Sport mode)|
|Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level||19685 feet (6000 m)|
|Max Flight Time||Approx. 28 minutes|
|Operating Temperature Range||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)|
|Satellite Systems||GPS / GLONASS|
+/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-0.5 m
+/- 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-1.5 m
OBSTACLE SENSING SYSTEM
|Obstacle Sensory Range||2 - 49 feet (0.7 - 15 m)|
|Operating Environment||Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux > 15)|
|Sensor||1/2.3” Effective pixels:12 M|
|Lens||FOV ( Field Of View ) 94° 20 mm ( 35 mm format equivalent ) f/2.8 focus at ∞|
|ISO Range||100 - 3200 ( video ) 100 - 1600 ( photo )|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||8 s to 1/8000 s|
|Max Image Size||4000×3000|
|Still Photography Modes||Single shot
Burst shooting: 3 / 5 / 7 frames
Auto Exposure Bracketing ( AEB ): 3 / 5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
|Video Recording Modes||UHD: 4096×2160 (4K) 24 / 25p
3840×2160 (4K) 24 / 25 / 30p
2704×1520 (2.7K) 24 / 25 / 30p
FHD: 1920×1080 24 / 25 / 30 / 48 / 50 / 60 / 120p
HD: 1280×720 24 / 25 / 30 / 48 / 50 / 60p
|Max Video Bitrate||60 Mbps|
|Supported File Systems||FAT32 ( ≤ 32 GB ); exFAT ( > 32 GB )|
|Photo||JPEG, DNG ( RAW )|
|Video||MP4 / MOV ( MPEG – 4 AVC / H.264 )|
|Supported SD Cards||Micro SD, Max capacity: 64GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F ( 0° to 40° C )|
|Rated Power||100 W|
|Controllable Range||Pitch: -90° to +30°|
VISION POSITIONING SYSTEM
|Velocity Range||≤10 m/s ( 2 m above ground )|
|Altitude Range||0 - 33 feet (0 - 10 m)|
|Operating Range||0 - 33 feet (0 - 10 m)|
|Operating Environment||Surfaces with a clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux > 15)|
|Operating Frequency||2.400 GHz to 2.483 GHz|
|Max Transmission Distance||FCC Compliant: 3.1 mi ( 5 km );
CE Compliant: 2.2 mi ( 3.5 km )( Unobstructed, free of interference )
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F ( 0° to 40° C )|
|Battery||6000 mAh LiPo 2S|
|Transmitter Power ( EIRP )||FCC: 23 dBm; CE: 17 dBm|
|Operating Voltage||7.4V @ 1.2A|
INTELLIGENT FLIGHT BATTERY( PH4 - 5350 MAH -15.2 V )
|Battery Type||LiPo 4S|
|Net Weight||462 g|
|Operating Temperature||14° to 104° F ( -10° to 40° C )|
|Max Charging Power||
In The BoxPhantom 4 Aircraft with camera
Remote Controller with phone/tablet mount
Propeller Pair x 4
Intelligent Flight Battery
16GB MicroSD Card
DJI Phantom 4 UK STOCK