DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Quadcopter V3
- Brand: DJI-FPV
- Product Code: 4301020
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £665.83
About the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ V3 Quadcopter
The DJI Phantom 2 Vision + camera drone includes an amazing camera with 1080p at 14 megapixels, and a 3-axis stabilised gimbal on the reliable and robust DJI Phantom airframe. This creates an all-in-one and ready-to-fly quadcopter that is perfect for beginners or professionals alike. With no extras or add-ons needed, this world leading brand of camera drone it makes it possible to shoot smooth, stabilised aerial video and photos straight out of the box.
The DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ VERSION 3 (V3)
NEW UPGRADED MODEL!
What's changed with V3 of the Phantom 2 Vision+?
Wih a brand new remote controller - now with a gimbal control dial for better piolt camera conrol, rather than the original tilt lever. This model also has a built-in battery level LED indicators for the rechargeable LiPo. And now if you push the throttle stock all the way down to descend, it will lock into place and the DJI Phantom 2 Vision + will descend steadily. Just push upwards to release the throttle lock. The new Vision + controller also has a trainer port.
- New Motors on the Phantom 2 Vision + - more reliable than ever, the new 2312 motors are durable and efficient. Wih output power increased by 25%, without adding any weight!
- All New Propellers - the Vision + includes new 9450 low-vibration propellers which offer more thrust. These propellers allow you to add extra weight to the Phantom without sacrificing flight time.
- And New ESCs - along with the motors and propellers, the Vision+ propulsion system has been specifically designed to optimise the Phantom's flight experience.
- Improved Compass Shielding - the new version of the quadcopter has a new compass which is now shielded, providing more reliable data, with a protective shell and is anti-static.
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Backpack
Want an easy way to carry your Vision+? Have a look at our neat, lightweight DJI Phantom Backpack.
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Features:
- An integrated intelligent battery for 25 minutes flight time.
- The new Phantom 2 Vision+ comes with GPS enable altitude lock, an integrated Naza V2 and and stable hovering features.
- The Vision+ V2's camera can be tilted on axis by the gimbal, and it can even point straight down to Earth for that perfect 'Dronie'!
- Vision+ camera shoots in full HD video at 1080p.
- The V2 Camera Drone now takes 14 MP still photos,
- And you can record in Adobe DNG Raw format.
- With the DJI smartphone app, use your mobile device or tablet to see what the onboard camera sees.
- The Phantom 2 Vision+ App now allows pilots to control the quadcopters tilt, and view real-time flight information.
- You can also change Vision+'s camera parameters settings on your smartphone app, inclduing parameters such as picture quality, exposure compensation, ISO, white balance and capture format. Quick, simple and easy to use for all levels!
- The Vision+ now has a wifi range up to 700m
- And DJI also includes a 4GB MicroSD card to capture your aerial video and photos straight from the onbaord camera.
Return To Home on the Vision +
As with the other DJI Phantom quadcopters, the Phantom 2 Vision+ V2 automatically returns to home if the drone goes out of range and/or if signal is lost. You can also choose to enable the return-to-home feature from your mobile phone app. This gives the pilot peace of mind and means they won't have to worry about it flying away into the distance. Once the Vision+ return-to-home feature is enabled it will automatically fly back to its takeoff point and will land itself safely. Smart and safe, the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ is perfect for beginner flyers. Being GPS enabled means the Vision+ camera drone knows where it is, and you can even let go of all controls and it will stop and hover wherever it is - even in moderate winds.
Vision+ Radar Positioning
The Phanton 2 Vision + has an all new feature - radar positioning. This means flight radar will display the current position of the Phantom 2 Vision+ in relation to where you, the pilot, are. You can select this view by choosing the radar screen on your smartphone app. There's not much the new DJI Vision+ app can't do! For both Andriod and iOS (Apple) users.
3-Axis Stabilized Camera Gimbal
A 3-Axis camera gimbal will enable you to get incredibly smooth, high quality footage from your Vision+ drone. The quadcopter will pitch, roll and yaw during its flight, but the stabilised camera gimbal means the onboard camera will stay completely still. Using the smartphone app, you can tilt the quadcopter camera up and down as you fly. It can even tilt 90 degrees and point straight down, for the perfect dronie, unlike the previous DJI Phantom Vision. This will give the pilot a completely unique perspective and will allow you to capture some truly amazing arieal video footage and images.
High Performance Camera on the DJI Phantom 2 Vision + V3
A high quality onboard camera is now included on the Vision+ that is capable of shooting in full HD video at 1080p at 30fps. For slow motion footage the camera also shoots in 720p at 60fps. The camera's stills are captured at a fantastic 14 megapixels and the DJI Vision+ can record in an Adobe DNG Raw format. The new camera has a superwide angle lens, but you can choose to set it to medium or narrow fields of view if you wish. The Vision+ has a camera resolution of 4384x3288 and a recording field of view of 110°/85°. In order to make post filming adjustments, Adobe lens profile is also supported. The software will help remove barrel distortion from images.
Please see the ful DJl Phantom 2 Vision+ manual with a pilot training guide for more information.