Interest Free Finance available on purchases over £500.
DJI Phantom 2 V2 Ready To Fly Quadcopter with optional Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal
- Brand: DJI
DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter (V2) with Customised Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal
The DJI Phantom 2 is an evolution of the original Phantom quadcopter, from the world's leading quadcopter brand. The Phantom 2 comes completely ready-to-fly and supports FPV and Aerial Photography.
You must tick the gimbal box in order to receive a Zenmuse. If not, you will just receive the Phantom 2.
NEW UPGRADED MODEL!
The DJI Phanom 2 - Version 2 (V2) - what's changed?
- All new Phantom 2 remote control - the new remote for the quadcopter has a gimbal control dial rather than the original tilt lever, offering the pilot better control whilst flying the Phantom 2. The controller also has a battery level LED indicators for the built-in rechargeable LiPo. Pull the throttle stick all the way down and it will lock into place so the Phantom 2 will descend steadily. Then simply push the throttle stick upwards to release the throttle lock again and take back control. To help with new pilot training, the new Phantom 2 controller also has a trainer port.
- New Phantom 2 Motors - Now more reliable, durable and efficient than ever before the new 2312 motors deliver output power that has been increased by 25%, without adding any weight.
- New low-vibration Propellers - New 9450 propellers are now low-vibration and offer increased thrust, allowing you to increase payload with the Phantom 2 without reducing flight time.
- All new ESCs - Along with the motors and propellers, the quadcopters propulsion system has been upgraded and specifically designed to optimise the Phantom 2 V2's flight experience.
- New Phantom 2 Compass - now shielded with a protective shell the compass is anti-static and now more reliable than ever.
DJI Phantom 2 (V2) vs. The Phantom 2 Vision+ V3 - What is the differnece?
People sometimes struggle to choose between the 2 most popular quadcopter platforms - the DJI Phantom 2 and the Phantom 2 Vision+. You can view the complete DJI Phantom range of quadcopters here. The benefits of the DJI Phantom 2 over the Phantom Vision+ are as follows:
- DJI Phantom 2 (V2) has a longer range - 1000m compared to the Vision+ a 700m.
- The Phantom 2 can take a GoPro camera (for exmaple), whereas DJI Phantom Vision+ is limited to being used with the built-in high quality camera.
- Phantom 2's can use an FPV monitor or FPV video goggles to an view image rather than a smartphone or tablet screen.
- The Phantom 2 quadcopter is FPV ready to use with gear including cameras and gimbals, which will be transferable to other aircraft.
DJI Phantom 2 Features:
- This quadcopter includes a high capacity built-in, intelligent battery (5200mAh) for a flight time of up to 25 minutes.
- The Phantom 2 features a simple to fit customised H3-3D. The gimbals stability ensures high quality footage with the camera's pitch controlled from the transmitter.
- The can-bus module can be used for function expansion, for use with an iOSD or 2.4G Datalink.
- It is really easy to upgrade the Phantom 2 quadcoper for FPV. The AV output and video-downlink power cables are already installed.
- An integrated GPS and Naza V2 offer position holding along with altitude lock and stable hovering capabilities.
- An auto-return to home and landing feature
- Intelligent orientation control means that 'forward' is always the direction the nose of the quadcopter faces at takeoff, and Home Lock mode makes 'forward' always where the Phantom 2 drone took off from. These settings can be adjusted to suit your needs.
- Advanced power management system monitors the drone's power capacity and voltage. If the quadcopter's power drops below safe levels the Phantom 2 will automatically land.
- The DJI own brand batter makes for easy battery replacement.
- The Phantom 2 V2's pre-balanced, self-tightening propellers enhance flight safety and reduce any jello effect.
The Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal
The Zenmuse 'H3-3D' gimbal adds a third dimension to the already fantastic Zenmuse gimbal - making it a 3-axis, high performance gimbal.
- DJI flight control system compatible
- What is a brushless gimbal? As they use servos, brushless gimbals produce a much smoother picture than those with gears.
The Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal is designed to work with cameras such as the GoPro 3 and 3+ (Black and Silver) where as the Zenmuse gimbal is designed purely for the GoPro HERO4. It is a highly precise gimbal, to a degree of ±0.08°, meaning that you can achieve fantastic, smooth aerial video footage from your camera drone that can be used for anything from online video, film & cinematography and TV.
Achieve that awseome arieal video shot with a simply and easy to use camera drone, gimbal and GoPro.
And i's so it's easy to install, the gimbal is all plug and play.
The Zenmuse is compatible with the:
- A2, Wookong-M, Naza-M V1, Naza-M V2 and Phantom multirotor flight controllers. (Naza-M V1 and Phantom V1 users will need the Naza-M V2 PMU)
- Ace One Wookong-H and Naza-H helicopter flight controllers.
Easy to install, the independent IMU provides precise attitude data and improved control accuracy.
Zenmuse H3-3D Specifications:
- Improved a with 3-axis gimbal
- The Zenmuse's aluminium alloy body weighs only 168g, so means it's very lightweight
- A brushless motor for a smooth image
- Incorporates a built-in IMU module
- Zenmuse algorithms mean the H3-3D gimbal provides state of the art pixel level stabilisation
- Input power: 3s-6S Lipo (12V-26V)
- Dimensions: 97mm x 95mm x 73mm
- Controlled angle accuracy: tilt/roll: ±0.02°, yaw:±0.03°
- Tilt axis control: -130 ~ +45°
- FCC, CE and RoHS approved.
DJI Phantom 2 unboxing video