About DJI Phantom Quadcopters
DJI is one of the world’s leading camera drone manufacturers, and the DJI Phantom series of quadcopters are currently one of the most popular drones in the world. With their Ready-to-Fly and robust build quality, they are great products for amateurs through to professional level camera drone pilots seeking to experience a high quality flight experience, professional quality photos and aerial video, and for use when flying with FPV video goggles.
DJI Phantom Quadcopters Features
The DJI Phantom quadcopters range includes the Phantom 2 V2 (for FPV flying) and now the DJI Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 3 Advanced and DJI Phantom Professional. These quadcopters boast a range of exceptional features including -
- Straight out the box and ready-to-fly with only minimal of assembly required in comparison to other camera drones.
- An auto-return to home function which means that no matter where the quadcopter is, simply flick a switch and it returns to within ten meters of its take off position.
- Phantom 2 is FPV capable, this means that the Phantom is built for connection to FPV systems that allow a pilot to install their own FPV kit for use with video goggles.
- The DJI GO app provides users an amazing suite of new features, such as "Follow Me" filming mode and "Director" mode for video editing, to name a few (some new features are still to be released).
- The DJI Lightbride HD Digital Video Downlink system is already built in to the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and Professional, for high quality real time video downlink to your smartphone or tablet.
DJI also manufacture a range of professional level products in their S-series multicopters, as well a range of accessories including gimbals.
You can view a comparison of the three DJI Phantom 3 quadcopters and the DJI Inspire 1 products at our DJI Quadcopter Comparison Guide.
FirstPersonView’s customer service
FirstPersonView are one of the leading DJI Phantom quadcopter retailers in the UK. With over seven years experience in the RC and quadcopter market, we have a great understanding of customer needs when it comes to delivering a best in class customer service and can offer advice on products to both newcomers to the drone flying hobby or the more experienced professional and commercial drone pilots.
If you require any further information on the DJI Phantom quadcopters series then please contact a member of our team or call our offices.