The Tango takes remote controllers built specifically for FPV to the next level. It's ergonomic design means it is slightly wider than other controllers for less movement restrictions and ease of use. This makes it ideal for all you full pinchers and hybrid pinchers.
The Tango comes pre-programmed for all modern flight controls and with 10CH it is suitable for use with moderately sized filming rigs and incredible for FPV Racers. It boasts multiple arming/disarming and mode switches, with pan and tilt gimbal controls.
The FPV screen is one of the best features on the Tango, making it easy to fly from the screen with its special anti-glare and anti-reflecting coating. It also has a 40CH video receiver giving it exceptional range, with a built-in antenna covering 180 degrees in the forward facing direction. You can also connect goggles directly into the Tango via the propietary 'TBS Port', giving you great range, clear video and long-lasting power, without the need for external batteries.
This transmitter comes without an R/C system, so you'll need to add your own. It's compatible with a JR module, making it suitable for use with a wide range of existing RC systems. You could use the ImmersionRC EzUHF JR Module, for example.
- Built in 5dBi patch antenna
- 40ch high performance video receiver, PitMode compatible
- 15 model storage
- Quad bearing stick gimbals
- 10 CH digital remote control
- CRSF and PPM output via JR-Module
- Built in FC support for cleanflight/betaflight, DJI Naza V2, Openpilot/Taulabs, Blade
- Range of switches: 2 x 3-pos toggle, 2 x 2-pos toggle, 2 x extension port, 2 x proportional dials, 4 x digital trimes, menu rocker dial, 3-button video receiver controls
- JR Support: TBS Crossfire, FrSky XJT, Spektrum DSM2 Air, ImmersionRC EzUHF all compatible examples
- 6000mAh Lithium-ion battery, USB chargeable