680 AC/DC Balance Charger 80W
- Brand: Vonista
- Product Code: 4301075
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £12.49
680 AC / DC Charger for Quadcopter Lipo Batteries
This balance charger from Vonista operates from either an AC or DC input, making it ideal for home use and taking to the flying field. It has integrated operating software to allow the configuration of varying cell and battery types through a simple and easy to use interface (five different customised settings can be saved for future charging of the same batteries).
Utilising the Auto setting will avoid possible overcharging and, should a LiPo flaw be discovered during the charging process, the software will emit an alarm tone while cutting the power to the battery. At the end of the charge process the charger automatically stops charging.
The in-built lithium battery balancer checks each individual cell for irregularities and ensure perfect cell balancing.
Specifications for this charger
- AC Input: 100-240Volt
- DC Input: 11-18Volt
- Circuit Power: Max. Charge Power 80W
- Max. Discharge Power 10W
- Charge Current Range: 0.1-6.0A
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1-2.0A
- Current Drain For Balancing LiPo: 300mA/cell
- NiCd/NiMH Battery Cell Count: 1-15Cells
- LiPo/LiFe/Lilon Cell Count: 1-6Cells
- Pb battery voltage: 2-20V
- Net Weight: 490g
- Dimension: 135x112x60.9mm
- Optimised operating software - The Vonista charger features an 'Auto' function that sets the feeding current during the process of charging or discharging. This will prevent overcharging. It can disconnect the circuit automatically and will sound an alarm if a malfunction is detected. All the settings are easily configurable.
- Internal independent lithium battery balancer - has an individual cell-voltage-balancer so no external balancer is needed. If there is an abnormality with one of the cells in the battery the charger will show an error message and will stop the charging.
- Adaptable - suitable for various types of lithium (LiPo) batteries.
- Safe - it's possible to set a maximum charging current limit, and the charger has a built-in temperature threshold so if the temperature of the battery gets too high then the charging will stop. You can also set a maximum chargine time as an added safety option.
- Storage - you can store up to 5 batteries data/charging settings so it's easy to use.